Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Heart Poem- Exploring Cricut
 Welcome everyone!  Glad you could join me today for the this weeks Design Team daily project at Exploring Cricut. http://exploringcricut.blogspot.com/


Today I decided to do something a little different. I wanted to use some of the vinyl I purchased from Crciut.com 

I started by purchasing a 12"x12" Canvas on a wooden frame. I painted my canvas with 2 layers of White Acrylic paint. I then cut my vinyl letters at 1" from the CTMH - Art Philosophy cartridge and the Hearts were cut at 1.3".






I hope you have enjoyed my project.
 
What I used:
My Cricut Craft Room
Cricut Cartridges - CTMH - Art Philosophy
Cricut Vinyl - Black and Light Pink
Don't forget that every day, each one of the designers has a Cricut creation to share with you.  We hope to inspire you to explore your Cricut cartridges and have lots of fun doing it!!  Be sure to pop by http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/
everyday and be prepared to be amazed!
Thanks for dropping by today! Have a great day! God Bless!
 
Kathy  ©
 
 

2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Kathy!! I love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cherished keepsake this is going to be. I love the sentiment, so special

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comments! :)