Monday, September 9, 2013

 My Cricut Craft Room Turkey Teddy Bear
Welcome to Kathy's Corner
Today is Monday and the theme is Teddy Bears.

http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/

I started today's project by using Cricut Cartridge Teddy Bear Parade.
 I just love the Teddy Bear all dressed up in it's little Turkey suit. I cut this little Teddy at 3". I used a 5" x 7" kraft colored card base. I added 2 layers

the 1st one is 4.75" x 6.75" and the top one is 4.50" x 6.50". I added a couple pieces of yellow ribbon and a bow. I also made a sign reading Eat Ham. I did not know what I wanted this card for so I just made it a general use card so I could use it this fall some time. 

Thank you for joining me today.

What I used:
My Cricut Craft Room
Cricut Expression
Cricut Cartridges - Teddy Bear Parade
ATG Adhesive   
Zip Dry Adhesive
Gel Pens - White
Black - Cricut 12" X 12"

Don't forget that every day, each one of the designers has a Cricut creation to share with you.  We hope to inspire you to explore your Cricut cartridges and have lots of fun doing it!!  Be sure to pop by the blog http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/
 everyday and be prepared to be amazed!
 Kathy  ©

Thanks for dropping by today! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of your comments! :)